LPIA Helps Everyone
to love learning English
LPIA provides varieties English course programs to children, teenagers, and adults. Students can choose programs depending on the age, school levels, kinds of job, or job positions. A placement test will be conducted to determine a student's level.
The following are the 21 levels of LPIA General English programs:
Pre-Foundation English 1, 2, 3
(Primary Grade 1, 2, 3)
- able to enrich and use the many vocabularies of the English language.
- able to introduce themselves, friends, parents, and things around them.
- able to answer many simple questions in English language.
Foundation English 1, 2, 3
(Primary Grade 4, 5, 6)
- able to make statements based on the vocabularies they have learned.
- able to talk about themselves, things at home and at school.
- able to do simple dialogs (questions and answers) in English language.
Basic 1, 2, 3
(Junior High Grade 7, 8, 9)
- able to write (minimum) one paragraph about themselves.
- able to read and comprehend a simple article written in English.
- able to make dialogs or ask questions of things not in the book.
(Pre-), (Mid-), Elementary English
(Senior High Grade 10)
- able to write simple essays about themselves, parents, or friends.
- able to comprehend common reading articles written in English language.
- able to initiate dialogs of any topics without waiting for directions.
(Pre-), (Mid-), Intermediate English
(Senior High Grade 11)
- able to write grammatically-correct complete essays.
- able to comprehend English books, magazines, or newspapers.
- able to do dialogs with correct or minimal mistakes of grammar.
(Pre-), (Mid-), Advanced English
(Senior High Grade 12)
- able to make presentations based on the term paper they have written.
- able to comprehend any kinds of printed or digital English articles.
- able to get involved in a forum discussing any topics in English.
English Conversation 1, 2, 3
(High school/college students, or employees)
- able to read any English texts, retell, and discuss about them.
- able to do simple correspondence like emails and discuss about them.
- able to get involved in business dialogs with their work partners.
Duration of Each Level
2,160 minutes total learning
Each Level of 3 months:
- Each month: 8 sessions.
- Each week: 2 sessions.
- Mon/Thu, Tue/Fri, or Wed/Sat.
- Each session: 90 minutes.
Read by visitors.