the company profile
Lembaga Pendidikan Indonesia Amerika is one of the best education institution in Indonesia in providing the teaching learning of English and computers. With its 40 branches spread all over the nation, LPIA serves more than 4,000 students every year.
Lembaga Pendidikan Indonesia - Amerika.
Foundation (Non-Profit Edu Institution.)
June 26, 1990.
Mall Citra Klender Blok B3 No. 16-18,
Phone: (021) 860-4218, (021) 860-8154.
WhatsApp: (0822) 6262-6365
Field of Business:
English and computer courses.
Indonesian Course Reg Number:
Drs. HM. Ali Badarudin SH. Mpd.
Director of Computer Programs:
Budi Hartono ST.
Director of English Programs:
Anton Permadi B.Sc. M.Ed. TESOL.
Director of Finance:
Ade Herdiansyah SE.
Director of Franchise:
Drs. Agus M. Jamal.
Director of Human Resource:
Joko Adi Siswanto S.Pd.
Director of Legal Affairs:
Bambang S. Yulianto SH.
Director of Marketing:
Drs. Akhmad Kadri.
Manager of Computer Programs:
Mohammad Imron ST.
Manager of English Programs:
Anita Ratnasari S.Pd.
Manager of Finance:
Agus Tritoto SE.
LPIA Head Office:
1 Manager, 4 Coordinators, 4 Staff,
1 Front Officer, 1 Office Boy,
2 computer teachers, 2 English teachers.
Around 600 people in 40 LPIA branches.
To be the best educational institution in the nation providing top quality English and computer learning services.
To support the Indonesian government to smarten the nation through creative, innovative learning services.
Negotiations with school principals or company managers, presentations in schools and offices, student-get-student programs, events of class outings, open house, English boot-camps, contests, workshops, seminars, and yearly LPIA's birthday big event.
"We Are for A Better Future" which means that LPIA helps its students have a better future through the education of English as an international language, and computers as a necessary office skill.
LPIA logo of a shield with a star on the top, Indonesian and American flags in the middle, and a ribbon and stripes at the bottom.
Customer oriented services through LPIA's teaching principal of NOT TEACHING the students, but to make them LOVE LEARNING.
COMPANY PRODUCTS & SERVICES
21 LPIA GENERAL ENGLISH PROGRAMS
- CV for Toddlers 1, 2, 3 (pre-school)
- CV for Children 1-6 (primary school)
- CV for Young Teens 1, 2, 3 (junior high)
- CV for Teenagers 1, 2, 3 (for senior high)
- CV for Adults 1-6 (college and employees)
41 LPIA ESP PROGRAMS
3 INSTITUTIONAL PROFICIENCY TESTS
- LPIA-EPT (TOEFL® Prediction Test)
- LPIA-CPT (TOEIC® Prediction Test)
- LPIA-IPT (IELTS® Prediction Test)
4 INTERNATIONAL TEST PREP PROGRAMS
- TOEFL® Preparation Program
- TOEIC® Preparation Program
- IELTS® Preparation Program
- GMAT® Preparation Program
34 BUSINESS ENGLISH PROGRAMS
- Business English Conversation.
- General Business English.
- General Business Writing.
- English for Business Presentations.
- English for Business Meetings.
- English for Business Correspondence.
- English for Business Reports.
- English for CEOs.
- English for Managers.
- English for Secretaries.
- English for Airline Crews.
- English for Aircraft Technicians.
- English for Bilingual Teachers.
- English for Engineers.
- English for Financial Personnel.
- English for Hospital Personnel.
- English for Hotel Personnel.
- English for IT Personnel.
- English for Job Seekers.
- English for Journalists.
- English for Lawyers.
- English for Logistics Personnel.
- English for Maritime Personnel.
- English for Marketing Personnel.
- English for Tourism Personnel.
- English for Midwives.
- English for Nurses.
- English for Trainers.
- LPIA Introductory English Teaching.
- LPIA Enhanced English Teaching.
- LPIA Advanced English Teaching.
- LPIA-EPT (TOEFL®) Workshop.
- LPIA-CPT (TOEIC®) Workshop.
- LPIA-IPT (IELTS®) Workshop.
THE TEACHING METHODS
FAIES (FIRST AID IN ENGLISH SYSTEM)
All English classes are delivered through the LPIA's FAIES teaching method which stresses on oral communication through the usage of everyday practical English language.
CIA (COMPUTER INTEGRATED ABILITIES)
All computer classes are given using the LPIA's CIA (Computer Integrated Abilities) teaching method which links computers programs as one unity of learning.
Read by visitors.